Asia Pacific International School is seeking educators who are experienced and “certified.” APIS takes pride in a talented, high-energy faculty who are committed to both learning and leading.
We are looking for an educator who demonstrates:
- a passion for student learning
- successful team collaboration in your current position
- experience in current best practice
- a desire to work as a teacher learner and leader
Please note that “certified” teachers are currently licensed by a state, province or country. T.E.F.L. and similar initial certification although helpful, is not at the high level of certification we expect; however, a Masters in ESL or TESOL will be considered an asset.
APIS requires substitute teachers on an on-call basis. The salary is competitive. Interested candidates must:
- be fluent English speakers
- be able to follow a lesson plan to teach middle school and high school students
- be flexible
- be able to receive the call by 6:45 am and be at the school no later than 8:15 am If you are interested, and are able to work a few days or ½ days a week, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org