Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
- Listen attentively, read critically, write effectively, and speak competently.
- Communicate in at least two East Asian languages.
- Express themselves using a variety of medium and tools, including writing, the arts, public speaking, and technology.
- Effectively communicate with others of diverse needs, beliefs, values, and cultures.
Solve Problems Effectively
- Identify problems, discover solutions, and analyze results.
- Explore and share creative ideas and solutions using both Eastern and Western perspectives.
- Reason critically and abstractly.
- Recognize, adjust, and adapt to the opportunities of the New Pacific Century.
- Use technology as a problem solving tool.
- Use teamwork and collaborate with others to solve problems.
Learn Independently and Cooperatively
- Aspire to high standards in their work and assume responsibility for their education.
- Understand learning as a life-long process, requiring intellectual curiosity, varied & purposeful strategies, and perseverance.
- Successfully work with others in learning teams.
Demonstrate Responsibility and Christian Values as Citizens of The World
- Act with integrity and accept responsibility for their actions and choices.
- Develop an understanding of fundamental beliefs, values, and practices of the Christian faith and grow spiritually.
- Engage in self-reflection about their roles & purpose in the context of family, community, nation, and the world.
- Uphold an ethic of service by giving back to the local and global community.
- Use technology appropriately, ethically, and responsibly.
- Demonstrate understanding, compassion, and leadership for humanity in the New Pacific Century.