- Student Life
- Extended Learning
Our Extended Learning Program provides a myriad of on and off-campus activities. The goals of the program are :
- To provide authentic, hands-on opportunities to foster character, strengths, skills, and dispositions applicable to the New Pacific Century.
- To challenge students to explore their own interests and expand their horizons in order to kindle a passion for lifelong learning.
- To support mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional development and well-being.
- To nurture the value of service and teamwork, building skills of effective collaboration.
- To apply student-driven inquiry into important real-world issues and problems.
- To promote happiness and fun as an important part of healthy living.
- To appreciate, to connect with, and to learn from nature and the environment.
All of our activities are tailored to meet student needs and interests.
- Horseback Riding
- Sea Turtle
- Science Olympiad
- Hawaiian Culture
- Model United Nations
- Global Issues
- Digital Video and
- Praise Worship